Opened in January 2022, the Chêne-Bourg residence has 8 apartments and can accommodate 32 young people involved in various school/university trainings.
Residents have at their disposal a multipurpose room, a laundry room and a bicycle garage.
The reception on the ground floor welcomes you by appointment only. The administration is located at the Pont-Rouge residence where we are available every working day.
The Chêne-Bourg district has a large number of restaurants, shops and services.
📍 Chemin des Charbonniers 11, 1225 Chêne-Bourg
All apartments are furnished and offered in mixed gender flatshares of 4 bedrooms. Each resident has a private individual bedroom; bathrooms are to share with one of the flatmates. The large common room features a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room and living room.
Assistance with cleaning the rooms and bed linen is included in the rental price.
Rates & terms
- Rates are expressed in Swiss francs (CHF).
- They are per month and per person in a community apartment.
- Only one occupant per room.
- Assistance with cleaning the room and bed linen, utility charges, audio-visual fee, civil liability insurance, use of Wi-Fi and use of the common rooms are included in the rental package.
- The amount of the monthly fee is payable in advance.
- The total duration of the accommodation cannot exceed 6 semesters.