Opened in August 2020, the Pont-Rouge residence can accommodate 143 young people who are involved in various school/university trainings.
In the common areas of the building, residents have at their disposal 24/7: a co-working room, a multipurpose room, a laundry room, a bicycle garage and a music room.The Reception is open every working day.
Nearby, the district offers many restaurants, shops and services.
📍Chemin des Mérinos 4, 1212 Grand-Lancy
Offered in the form of mixed gender flatshares, the accommodations are divided into 33 furnished apartments with 4 or 5 bedrooms. Each resident has a private individual bedroom; bathrooms are to share with their flatmates. The large common room features a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room and living room.
Assistance with cleaning the rooms and bed linen is included in the rental price.
Rates & terms
- Rates are expressed in Swiss francs (CHF).
- They are per month and per person in a community apartment.
- Only one occupant per room.
- Assistance with cleaning the room and bed linen, utility charges, audio-visual fee, civil liability insurance, use of Wi-Fi and use of the common rooms are included in the rental package.
- The amount of the montly fee is payable in advance.
- The total duration of the accommodation cannot exceed 6 semesters.